Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 09, 2006

    China | Celebrities that look like me, chinese version

    Before going to that part I just want to share that I succesfully raise the first internship for an African person in China :)

    It is so cool. It is a chance for an African person to come to China, to work on Corporate Responsibility and to be involved on HIV/AIDS topics...

    Three tabues in one :)

    Can't wait to go to the airport and pick her/him up :)

    So, back to the issue of this mail... here is the chinese (actually japanese) celebrity that looks like me...

    "Ichughuy (something like Issue-Guy)"

    1 comment:

    1. Mr. Issue Guy!

      No te creo hasta que te vea hablando chino y/o japones!! jejeje
      Gracias por las palabritas.

      Besitos.
      Lala.

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog