Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 09, 2006

    Future | Entrepreneurial or Corporate life

    Every year the time to make decisions comes.

    And every year, the decisions become more impactful in our lifes.

    I have been thinking about my future for sometime now.

    And I find myself in a junction: Entrepreneurial or Corporate life.

    Why is this importan right now?

    Well, the entrepreneurial life find no better ground than China and the Corporate is a bit more flexible.

    Whatever decision I make for next year has to reflect my final thoughts about this dilema...

    The price of opportunities :)

    This month I will be meeting Costa Rican business people from the China Ya Program. I guess the outcome of this meeting may help to concrete to which side the balance is.

    With friedns in IC - Poland

    1 comment:

    1. china is so far sometimes...

      good luck, man. whatever will it be, i'll stand by your side.

      entrepreneurship is complex, it makes me feel a little kid, in school for the first time. i'm learing tones every second, but it's the hardest thing i've ever done.

      still, i wake up every morning with this in my mind. and in my heart.

      i miss a beer with you.
      melancholic tonight,
      stefan

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog