Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 02, 2006

    China | X-treme feelings


    During the last days I notice that my mood is becoming extreme.

    At some moments things are great and all of a sudden things turn and seem bad.

    In Gabiza's words, things are black or white, very moody.

    It is the hard period of the adaptation process but it is also one of the best in terms of learning. I am questioning somethings I thought I deeply believe. I reviewing my "escala de valores".

    Besides the moody moment, thing seem stable.



    We just finished the Energy Seminars which was a very good experience in terms of Event Management in China. This month we have the Induction Conference and I have 2 External days to organize. One in Beijing and one in Shanghai..., a city I have never visit :)


    Enjoy the pictures!

    Yuan, Regula and Yifan, Some of my flatmates

    1 comment:

    1. man, you started looking chinese.
      glad you enjoy it,
      stefan

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog