Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 11, 2006

    IC | Faci Life

    How does it feel to be in IC?

    How does it feel to be a Faci in your first IC?

    Hmmm...

    Imagine that one day you wake up and you are standing in the middle of the Santiago Bernabeu, the ball is at your feet, there is noise all around and you only see the flashes left behind by your teammates and contraries when they passed you by...

    And you are thinking:

    "I have to do it right, I have to do it right, I have to do it right... BUT... what should I do?!?!?!?"

    And all of a sudden, one of the flashes next to you make sense and you just feel like leting the ball flow, with no reason, just instinct...

    That's how I felt.

    Part of something much bigger than me, so big that nobody was above or below it, so big that it makes sense only by itself.


    When I read the application, I realized I had a few chances, mostly because I had a delegate profile.

    But I really wanted to be there.

    I decided that If I was not going to be selected, it will others decision, not mine.

    I have some of the best memories from IC, those memories that keep a person going in the tough moments.

    The memories I will tell my grandchildren.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog