Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 19, 2006

    My Family :)

    Early this week, I talked for the first time with my family since I arrived to China almost five months ago.

    I realized how much I miss them and how lucky I am.

    My family is where everything started and where everything will finish.

    Costa Rica! is my country, I love it, there is nothing I can do about it :)

    I wish I have some pictures here to post them in my blog.

    I wish you could see and feel all those nice things my family and my country have given me.

    One day I will make my family a little bigger :)

    I hope I managed to do it as good as my mum and dad did :)

    Los extraño a todos..., hasta a Miguelito y Betico :)

    Besos y abrazos

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog