Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 24, 2006

    World | Here we go again :)

    Tomorrow another journey starts

    I will go to London to meet my team and review our performance in the last months.

    It is amazing for a Costa Rican to leave Beijing with London as destination...

    But there is more..., most likely I will be visiting Rotterdam...

    An important meeting will happen in the AIESEC HQ and it could be interesting to have a member of our team there...

    China..., UK..., NL... ...

    I can feel that I will miss my little chinese girls :) and my team...

    By the way..., travelling for London to Rotterdam most likely will be in one of this

    La PaqureƱa... :)

    4 comments:

    1. Hola mi amigo MAE
      Parece que estando en AIESEC,una vez te vas de casa, nunca regresas... por ahora Costa Rica no es un destino, pero disfruta las cosas mientras duran. Te deseo muchos exitos!
      Besitos y abrazos

      ReplyDelete
    2. Excelente!!
      Arriba los X fans!

      Que te gocen! jajaja

      Saludos a todo el PDU y te encargo mi favor! ;)

      Un abrazo, Lala

      ReplyDelete
    3. Anonymous7:21 PM

      we miss you too :D
      how are you in London?

      ReplyDelete
    4. Why are you in London again? :)

      Hugs,
      Erica

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog