Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 07, 2006

    China | A window of pictures

    This weekend we went to Summer Palace. It used to be the summer place of the Emperators.



    The place is beautiful but it is as crowded as many other touristic places in Beijing during summer.

    I think I will set on hold my touristic activities until Autumn..., otherwise I may get frustrated for so many people pushing me around on weekends.

    I finally have some pictures..., not many, I don't have a camara :)

    Enjoy!

    3 comments:

    1. Si, ya volviste!
      Me asusté, pensé que te habían raptado los OVNIS (o las chinas)!..

      Veo que tampoco has comprado la cámara, hmmmm..

      Pero es rico "verte" de nuevo.
      Hablamos..

      ReplyDelete
    2. Uy mae, de acuerdo con Lala... comprate una camarita !!
      Espero que te siga yendo muy bien, te mando muchos saludos y recuerda que por aca se te quiere un monton!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Maeeeeeeeeee... como que estas conociendo magnificas partes de asia!!! Que vacano... además nos vemos en Polonia en menos de una semana!!!
      No no no que vas a hacer con tanta viajadera y tan famoso jejejeje

      Un abrazo... acuerdate que nos debemos una cerveza en el IC

      Martha

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog