Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 08, 2006

    China | Creating Opportunities

    Today I am very happy.

    My main motivation is AIESEC is getting connected with people and this only happens when you realize other have the same interests that you have...

    That's why from the management perspective, my main goal is to create opportunities for the students, companies, public institutions and NGOs to come together.

    Today I met with a NGO, Business Fight AIDS (http://www.businessfightsaids.org), and we came to an agreement to start a Project to create awarness around the potential danger of AIDS within University students in China...

    We start we a traineeship and then two teams, one in Beijing and one in Shanghai, with a follow up of around 10 traineeships next year...

    I feel this is meanigful!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog