Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 16, 2006

    China | A few days before Poland

    On friday I am flying to Poland.

    I will facilitator in biggest AIESEC Conference. More than 500 delegates from more than 90 countries will be there. Also more than 250 business people will take part in the event. More info here: http://www.ic2006.pl/secms/en/strona_glowna

    The objective is to download the strategy for the new year and the main tools to deliver the AIESEC. Besides will also have time to share and come together around the things that matter to us.

    Why am I a Faci?

    Hmmm, good question... The thing is that I try to play my role as good as possible (goal, accomplishment and publicity) and when opportunities like this appear, I apply ;)

    The funny thing is that I haven't had enough time to realize how cool this is..., therefore I just feel like going to another Conference... Just that in the other side of the World :)

    I have an issue...

    I am a little sick... again!

    Coughing..., running nose..., the usual.

    My hope is that the non polluted air of Poland will do their thing... :)

    I leave you with a photo and a tip: Click the picture twice and then you will be directed to the flickr where I am uploading some pictures.


    Ps: Blogger.com is censored by the Chinese Gov. Therefore my posts take some time to be uploaded...

    3 comments:

    1. "El universo conspira"...

      Tonces qué? chico "facil" de nuevo.. jeje

      Yo viajo el domingo con 7 horas en Francia.. Qué bacano que nos veamos de nuevo por allá en Polonia.. pilas pues! ;)

      Me uno a las cervezitas que propone Martis! yujuuu!

      Abrazos
      Ale.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hey man, como asi q Blogger está censurado en China? xq' aw'?
      Q' xopa Juan? Qué lastima que no fui a Polonia por no planificar mi vida con tiempo, pero bueno, habrá otras oportunidades...
      mae, cambié mi blog acá a blogger...

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog