Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 11, 2006

    China | From the MCP's Computer

    The last two days were very succesful in terms of my funtional area in AIESEC Mainland of China.

    We fundraise around 26000 RMB (10 times my MC salary), 6000 over my yearly goal and came to an agreement to start the HIV/AIDS Learning Network with a traineeship in Project Management.

    At this rythm I will be able to focus on LC Capacity Building which is my main objective and have plenty of money to invest!

    Next friday I will leave to Poland. I have to spend 10hrs in the Moscow Airport but it will be perfect to get some IC work done.

    IC stands for International Conference. It is the biggest AIESEC Conference and congregates delegates from all over the world..., usuallly it has around 1000 delegates.

    The Openning Speech is giving by former president of Poland who ran the Solidarity Movement during the 80's.

    Things are going great!

    By the way, I will be opening positions to come to China by January... So if you are interested drop me a line.

    Discover your Passion
    Develop your Potential

    1 comment:

    Search This Blog