Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 19, 2010

    "Run with all your heart and ...lose horribly"

    A wish for leaders
    I sincerely wish you will have the experiences of thinking up a new idea, planning it, organizing it, and following it to completion and having it be magnificently successful. I also hope you’ll go through the same process and have something “bomb out.” 
    I wish you could know how it feel “to run” with all your heart and ...lose horribly.
    I wish that you could achieve some great good for mankind, but have nobody know about it except you. 
    I wish you could find something so worthwhile that you deem it worthy of investing your life.
    I hope you become frustrated and challenged enough to begin to push back the barriers of your own personal limitations. 
    I hope you make a stupid, unethical mistake and get caught red-handed and are big enough to say those magic words, “I was wrong.” 
    I hope you give so much of yourself that some days you wonder if it’s all worth it.
    I wish for you the worst kind of criticism for everything you do because that makes you fight to achieve beyond what you normally would.
    I wish for you the experience of leadership.
    -Unknown 
    - Quino

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog