Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 25, 2007

    Good Bye China!

    "At the end you remember the begining" a friend wrote on his blog more than one year ago.

    Today I remember his words.

    On Sunday, I will fly to Rotterdam to start my new term as Director of AIESEC International.

    Yesterday I had dinner with LC UIBE, the LC I was coaching, and I have to say that it is hard to let your babies go :)

    Today they are in the top of the AIESEC network, some of them don't even realize the size of their achievements but that's ok... One day they will.

    The cat caught the mice.

    Independently of what is coming on the future Balance is what I will be looking for.

    Good bye little funny chinese people. I will miss you.

    6 comments:

    1. Is quite hard to say "Good Bye!".. maybe to say "see you" or "Hasta Pronto" is better.

      But, anyway, you feel like you're leaving something of you with them.. maybe is a little piece of your heart, you know..

      I'm really close to say "Hasta pronto" to AIESEC in Colombia and it feels... weird :(

      ReplyDelete
    2. Aca en Cono Sur te esperamos !!! Aiesec Santiago está recién empezando con sus primero Pboxs ! y queremos saber que cosas nuevas pasaran en SSGN !!!

      Bienvenido !!!!!

      aiesecsantiago.blogspot.com!!!
      Let us a msg !!!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hey HO!

      Can't wait to see you in IC 2007!

      Regards,


      Aidy

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hey!

      What is up with you? :) How is life as a Director?

      Erica

      ReplyDelete
    5. hey! Lina is currently doing her internship in NZ! shes in the picture,u remember her?

      Aiesecer in Auckland

      ReplyDelete
    6. Yo Yo,, Mr. PAI,,,
      Plz Update ur blog :D

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog