Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 23, 2008

    Hello World!

    I am back in the virtual World!

    This time I will be sharing my experiences and learning of managing a team of 22 individuals from 16 countries and being held responsible for the growth and sustainability of a global organization present in more than 100 countries with more than 32 ooo members. Isn't this cool?

    I will be posting on leadership and team management, the challenges of youth in a globalized society and other topics and issues I must face in the next months. The blog will remain young and fresh with a very simple language and some Spanish words here and there.

    When I was back in Costa Rica in early 2000's, the TV was a great source of motivation for me. Watching channels like People & Arts, Discovery and NatGeo kept me interested in discoverying the beauty the world captures. Today I have being in more than 67 cities in 34 countries and the video below resembles how i feel about it.





    2 comments:

    1. As your VP C, I have to say I feel SO proud of you about this decision!!!!

      Congratulations!

      Welcome back to the online world! :P

      Lala.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hello! good to read you, again!

      And thanks! I know many people who will love reading you. I'm one ;)

      Greetings,
      KT

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog