Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 22, 2005

    Simple monday

    • Early e-mail checking
    • Virtual MC Meeting
    • Thesis Work
    • And long night working on my social service (300 hrs in Environmental Management)

    But, as every day, getting in touch with friends make the day memorable.

    I chat with S and Gaby and I am really happy I will be able to expend sometime with them at the end of the year...

    What makes me wonder is that I actually had to plane a phone meeting with Lucky because my schedule is so tie that I can`t just talk with her... I really need break.

    I am organizing a CSR Session on Wednesday, I am scare people won´t show up because of the exams. The expositor is exc, he comes from one of the top 10 business school of the world... At least i will enjoy it ;)

    Well, IsO 14 000 is waiting for me!

    Back to my simple life...
    Juan

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog