Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 24, 2005

    Closing a CSR chapter

    Today was the last one of a serie of Sessions on CSR I have been organizing with AIESEC.

    I think the initative was very succesful but also very tiring for me...

    I am sure I learnt more than anyone there, not only because I had to attend all the Sessions but because I got a more personal relation with very important people from this field.

    I expect to bring to Costa Rica some lucky interns in the nex t sixth month..., if you are interested, let me know...

    Changing the subject...

    I can`t believe I will be in Romania really soon..., I wonder how much it changed...
    Si vreau sa vorbesc limba romana, nu stiu de ce cred ca este sexy ;)

    Ne vedem!
    Juan

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog