Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 28, 2005

    Making decisions on a simple basis

    I think that sometimes we have the tendency to make our life more complicated than it really is.

    The problem is that we led our daily life to drag us with it and we start believing that what we are doing is the most important thing in the world.

    But most of the time, it is not...

    Any path we take will be what we make out of it. I truly believe that we have that power.

    I am thinking where my life should head in the next months... I am sure I want an international experience, but I am still internally debating between a leadership position within AIESEC or an Internship.

    Both paths are aligned with my future, it is the close present, more clear, the lack of resources what is restricting my power of choice...

    Romania, Austria, Iceland..., Venezuela, UAE, CAS? So many options, I am happy the making the decision is simple, or not ;)

    1 comment:

    1. UAE looks so F**** interesting...i would do it. But be carefull, there's dangerous Sherifs out there... ;o)

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog