Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 13, 2007

    World | Too much!!!

    What if I tell you that today we brought 12 Chinese students to meet with and chat about CSR with Anglo America?

    What if I tell you that yesterday we had lunch with the global CSR team of NIKE, including the VP CSR?

    What if I tell you that I will be in Belgrade tomorrow?

    And in Vienna on March 27th?

    What if I tell you that I bought 3 shirt and 3 t-shirts for 12 Euros and people think I paid too much? :)

    This is AIESEC, this is my life now... :)

    3 comments:

    1. And What about Costa Rica, Mexico, Bogotá and Cali (South and Central America) in less than 1 month? :)

      Yeah right, AIESEC is amazing!
      I love my job! :)

      I'm going to tell you my impressions of your country (well, the airport at least)! hehehe

      Good luck at your journey as well! ;)

      xxx
      Ale.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Just this morning I had the conversation about what it is to be an AIESEC-er with my Brazilian friend that is visiting me from Spain where we met at an AIESEC conference...but if this year is crazy...just imagine how next year will be for you?!!

      un besote!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Saludos desde Lima Perú.
      Que bueno que lo estas pasando tan bien y que funcione tu blog otra vez!
      Mucha suerte en todo Chinillo :)

      Un abrazote

      Sonja

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog