Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 10, 2007

    China | MC Team Day

    In the last 24 hours, the team was in a spa...

    We jumpp from the saune to the swimming pool and then to the dinner room, watch movies, play pin-pong... chill all day :)

    Next week will be tough

    I have meeting with Anglo America and also we are hosting a lunch with the Nike CSR Global Team :)

    So many things to be done...

    And then on Wednesday I am flying to Serbia!!!

    I love Serbia, it will be my second time there. The first was on summer 2004, I went on holidays. Belgrade really surprized me. It was very hot, very clean and the rivers were amazing... Besides I met some really nice ppl there...

    I will stop in Austria and maybe stay a couple of days..., not sure yet...

    Well, that's it from now...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog