Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 26, 2010

    Driving change

    Change is one of the most passionate periods in organizations.

    It is about realizing that we can be better and that currently we are not.
    It is about making choices, tough choices.

    But overall is about clean the path for others to fulfill their potential and deliver the results we all want.

    I have always being loud and explicit about what I think and I know that it works only when you seasoned it with achievements and recognition.

    I am entering a new stage and the main memory that comes to my mind is the basic rule for LCPs: “set priorities, cut the sht and get it done”.

    Wish me luck, we all need it, because the main challenge is to manage myself.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog