Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 23, 2010

    Starts today!

    Four months ago I started a new phase in my life.

    After leading a global NGO, I started a journey that brought me to the frontline of a major corporation.

    I went from dealing with global issues like the financial crisis, migration flows and environment to make sure I report accurately last week performance.

    Most people that knew me ask me three questions: 1) Why? 2) How is it? 3) What will be next for you?

    While I keep asking myself the basics: 1) What am I really passionate about? 2) What makes me unique/what are my key strengths? 3) How can I make a change?

    Last week, we had the visit of a few friends and their questions made me realize that my journey contains learning valuable to share.

    The first step in that direction was to get online again. The second, to make the first post. The third, starts today!

    4 comments:

    1. welcome back boss. waiting for the learnings

      ReplyDelete
    2. Lu Lin10:28 PM

      "Doesn't matter if the cat is black or white as long as it catches mice". Deng Xiaoping
      It is the most famous saying of Xiaoping,our General Designer of the Open Door Policy of China.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Good to hear you're back in blogging valuable learnings! :) And yes, I would love to hear the answer to those questions you mentioned :D - Andreea - @Craiova, Romania, currently in München, Germany

      ReplyDelete
    4. thanks to this post i realized so many things which i started to do again....eg. start with new blog haha...thanks!!!! xoxo

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog