Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 17, 2006

    Qué rico el fitte!

    Somethings never change...

    Last niGht was crazy... and today's hangover equivalent!

    We stay at home drinking beer and talking until Pelos came back from Puntarenas. Afterwards we moved to El Pescadito but the atmosphere was not what we expected.

    Then we went to Raíces, The Reggae Bar, and the party started...

    That place is unique, everytime I go there I have a very good time. The problem is that not many of my friends like to join me. They believe is dangerous and in some ways it is. There are many drugs. For instance, a guy sniff-ed white powder next to me in the toilet and you can randomly smell the unmistakable sweetness of the grass smog.

    The mood is fresh, cool, relax, solo good vibes as the Bamaselo guy said (visit their website). Many sons of the Caribe, reggae followers and good dancers.

    Three norwegians and the real underground mood of Costa Rica in one single picture.

    A memorable niGht in the playground

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog