Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 20, 2006

    Envisioning

    Definitively I am in a turning point.

    The fact that I will finish my career in the next weeks and that my MC period is also about to finish, set a perfect mark for a turning point in my life.

    I am very pleased with everything that I have learnt and accomplished in the past years. Of course, not everything went as good as it could, for instance I neglected the relation with my old Costa Rican friends, but the overall picture is pretty satisfactory.

    Consequently, I have open doors to many new opportunities. If I try to structured them I could classify them in abroad AIESEC opportunities, abroad and local working opportunities and also academical ones.

    When I look into the future (15-20 years from now), it is clear to me that what I want is a family based life. I want to be with a girl (woman by then) with strong criteria and wise enough to balance my impulses that just drives me crazy when I look into her eyes ("Wisemen love the woman they married"). I see children playing in the frontyard of a comfortable house. I see myself managing businesses (undermark plural) with young people, helping them growing their own ideas... I see.

    Then with all this info, I create drafts on how to achieve what I call success, which living the life of my dreams...

    I think the opportunities I have access to can be easily aligned to take me there. More develop ideas can actually help me see more than one opportunity aligned. Clear example MC MoC and then running entreprenur...

    BUT

    I have been living life as a continuos process to achieve goals and to get rewarded as a person and as a professional. Is it driving me towards my final dream...? Apparently yes, practically not sure.

    The so call meta-cognition (funny word for reflection) is helping identify what is wrong...

    Daily Life

    Well, today I think it is because I entered a stage of very fast development and forgot to shape certain weaknesses of my personality that are becoming more and more critical because the dinamism on the environments I am living.

    Which are those weaknesses?


    • Egocentrism, Sharing less, Individualism - It is not only that I love myself. It is the fact that I am not building strong relations and that I am making very important decisions without considering the people around me. Maybe I am not getting truly involved...
    • Ultra dynamism - I am constantly seeking to organize and control messy things but I hardly stay long enough to enjoy the taste of peace.

    My next step is to figure out ways to improve this...

    Maybe I can buy a dog and take care of it :) (A street dog is better, when I was a kid I used to bring street dogs to my house and take care of them until they grew up. My mum hated this humanitarian side of me)

    Well..., al menos I am moving forward...

    Keep it simple, bark often

    1 comment:

    1. Anonymous1:32 AM

      I can't believe I wrote this. Specially the part on individualism... today I am managing 22 people and I try to take care of them on a daily basis. They are some hoiw my family at this point in time...

      I also have a girlfriend and I am very happy with her and the 1.5 years we are together....

      I guess that writing this post was the begining of a great development process....

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog