Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 12, 2006

    China | Too fast to capture in a snap shot


    You really want to know how my experience goes in China?

    Well, it goes fast...

    I arrived to Beijing this day at 4pm, took my lagguage to a PwC to a meeting and then again to another meeting with IBM at 9pm and then to my welcome party at 12mn.

    That's how my experience looks like.

    Faci at IC?
    The same, one day I was in the airport in Warsaw waiting for the Bus to the Conference Site. Next day I was rushing out of the shower, saying good bye to be the next day arranging my Board of Advisors meeting. Happy that morning plenaries are gone :)

    It goes fast, too fast to be capture...

    I am sitting here in front of my computer and all these opportunities pop up in random motion:

    - IBE in China
    - International Association of Public Transport Conference in Bilbao
    - Business as an Agent of World Benefit in Michigan
    - World Water Conference in Beijing
    - PDU Management in Virtual World
    - Top Human
    - Golder Associates
    - Partners Group - Nike, Shell, BP, ConocoPhillips, Bayer, Novertis, Lucent-Alcatel, Brittish Embassy
    - China Ya!
    - Activating Youth Leadership for Sustainability
    - Outland - All the needs have a road to China

    I need an army to capture all this crazy stuff...

    One day, I will be sitting in a hamac chair (mecedora), wearing sandals and wet shorts in Playa Avellanas thinking about these days and this post.

    I wonder who else will be there.

    I wonder who wide my smile will be.

    I guess not many have this chances but less have such good memories to find moments of rest and peace.

    Made in China!



    5 comments:

    1. Because I didn't have the time to say it in Poland...it was really nice to see you again at IC!!!

      Good luck with China and take care of my sister when she will be there;)

      Kisses from Leuven,
      Nico

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you very much!

      Ne vedem la Romania?

      Juan

      ReplyDelete
    3. Depends when:)?

      I will be home for Christmas.. if you are thinking of spending the holidays there, sure:):):)

      ReplyDelete
    4. "- Business as an Agent of World Benefit in Michigan"

      I'm going!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Lucky Bastard!

      Take a pic with Koffi!!!

      Jaja

      ReplyDelete

    Search This Blog