Breaking news!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 06, 2006

    10 thinGs I want to do before leaving the PlayGround - 1st Draft

    This is the first draft of the 10 thinGs:
    1. Having, together with friends of developing countries, my own responsible, global and profitable business 3 years
    2. Taking my parents wherever they would like to go 5 years
    3. Getting happily married - I guess I need a girlfriend first :) Less than 5-10 years
    4. Visiting with my wife our 5 favourite places in the world Less than 15 years
    5. Having children and living close to a big mass of water (lake, sea, ocean, not rivers) Less than 15 years
    6. Letting my children enjoy their grandparents and the extended family Since they are born
    7. Getting my children into sports, arts or other special activities they like and sharing it with them When they turn around 6-7
    8. Becoming a investor on young socialentreprenurs in Latin America 15 to 20 years
    9. Becoming a teacher in a public university and writing articles on responsible business 20 years
    10. Having the chance to personally thank the people that let me see life from the perspectives i like As I realized it :)

    This list will be shape with time... but I hope it is a good start :)

    I will leave you with a person that I got to know in Colombia that make me wonder even harder about these 1o thinGs

    Pedro Cadena - Founder of AIESEC in Latin America

    At the end of his speech he said: "Remembering those first days of AIESEC and having the opportuntity of seeing you (AXLDS Delegates) I have to say that I am a happy man, thank you."

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog